TSI, a rapidly growing software company, is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to aid in resolving complex customer issues. In this role, you will work closely with TSI developers and existing technical support staff to provide a high level of support to TSI customers.
Tasks essential to this position include:
- Troubleshoot incoming customer problems through email and/or phone conversations
- Work with existing support staff and TSI's developers to provide resolution to customer issues
- Respond to customer requests and provide detailed explanations to address questions and concerns
- Assisting with the QA of TSI's products as issues are diagnosed
- Aiding the release process of new versions of TSI's products
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years AutoCAD work experience
- 3-5 years of technical support and/or training experience
- Programming experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Experience with CAD detailing or design in building trades
- Extensive technical expertise and the ability to creatively solve problems and determine the root cause of issues
- Ability to work in a small, fast-paced environment
- Ability to use and train others on the use of developed tools, software, and advanced troubleshooting procedures. Must be able to tailor content to meet the needs of the audience.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple critical client support situations, effectively communicating to senior management.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate problem solving and resourcefulness in obtaining information.
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex problems and develop a resolution strategy
Compensation: Base salary, generous on-site training day compensation, company expense account, 401K and employee health plan