Regional Sales Representative
CAD/CAM/Estimating Software for HVAC, Mechanical, & Piping Contractors
[alert_yellow] To apply for employment opportunities with TSI, contact: HR@TechnicalSalesInternational.com
Technical Sales International, the leader in software solutions to the HVAC, Mechanical, Piping/Plumbing, and Electrical industries, is searching for a Regional Sales Representative. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to develop and maintain relationships with HVAC, Mechanical, Piping/Plumbing, Electrical Contractors resulting in sales of our AutoCAD & Revit MEP based 3D Sheet Metal, Piping/Plumbing, & Electrical CAD, our CNC Plasma Cutting Software, and our Sheet Metal, Piping/Plumbing, & Electrical estimating software. You will employ your sales experience to provide software solutions for commercial and industrial HVAC, Mechanical, Piping/Plumbing, & Electrical contractors. In this role your key responsibility will be to work closely with TSI sales management and technical sales associates to schedule sales presentations and effect closure of sales opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Evaluate prospect’s needs and determine if the client meets sales profile.
- Develop territorial sales plans
- Working with sales team to perform on-site demonstrations
- Provide ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Continuous upgrade of computer skills.
- Ability to travel 65% to 75% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office software skills
- Ability to work in a small, fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly assimilate client’s needs into a specific product mix
- Ability to tailor content of sales presentations to meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple critical accounts and maintain customer relations.
- Sales Experience a plus
- HVAC, Mechanical, Piping/Plumbing, or Electrical industry experience a plus
- CAD and Estimating Experience a plus